FordFusionClub.com banner

Sun shade, which one to choose: roll up or folding?

11K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  carid 
#1 ·
We have a lot of serious performance parts and products for Mazdas, but looks like it's the right time to talk about one other silly but very useful accessory.

It's summer and in some places it's getting so hot that you can cook your lunch on the roof of a car. Interior extremely warms up and few minutes before a cool air from AC gets in last for ever.

Here are the results of some researches that I found online:

A car sun shade will help you to avoid overheating of interior and protect it from fading. Intro-tech is a manufacturer of custom sun shades for cars and trucks. Their products have very attractive pricing and reliable quality proven with many years of our partnership. You can read more about this manufacturer here.

There are two common types of sun shades: Roll up and Folding.

Both options come in a custom size to fit under the windshield of your Mazda.
Common colors are Silver and Gold as they reflect the heath and UV rays in the best way.

Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto Shade

Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™

You can also look up the full list of Sun shades for your model of Mazda on this page: http://www.carid.com/mazda-3-sun-shades/

Share your experience and tell which type is more convenient in everyday usage?

1. Folding sun shade

or

2. Roll up sun shade

Leave your comments and inquiries in the comments below!

See less See more
#2 ·
I have an intro-tech ultimate.

Best... money... ever spent for my car.
That thing was well worth it compared to the crappy rotate ones you can get from Walmart that are too thin or have enough reflective qualities to protect anything.

Not only does it protect your dashboard all summer and winter (white side on winter to absorb sun heat), it seriously took the interior of my car sitting at work from about 15+ degrees over ambient to ambient, with ease.

#6 ·
Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback and experience with us, guys! I'm sure it will be useful for other forum members to get real owners feedback. If anyone interested - inquire for the price quotes in the comments below or send me PM! Don't forget to include your shipping zip!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.